When most people get married they hope it will last throughout their lifetime. However, sometimes that’s simply not the case. When two people get a divorce it can often turn ugly. This can leave both parties with resentment towards things done and said during a divorce. In order to move forward it is necessary to forgive the other party and move on. There are several key things to keep in mind if you have gone through a divorce and are trying to begin the healing process. [Read more…]
How often do we think we know something – when we’re totally surprised in the end to find out things were not like what we thought they would be. This great advertisement from Carlsberg in Brussels really puts that in perspective.
What assumptions do you have that are holding you back?
To be honest, I find this a tiny bit too saccharin, I still find it to be an incredibly profound video. It puts things in perspective about what matters most and making sure one’s priorities are in line. Your comments are welcome about what you think.
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2011-05-22 http://nblo.gs/iav5W #
- @jvento @Fearless_90 Thanks for the publicity about my posting. I appreciate it. #
- Is it really worth getting upset over it? The Monday Motivational Memo gives you the “5 year rule” for happiness. http://bit.ly/m7sOUT #
- Is it really worth getting upset over it? The five-year rule puts things in perspective…. http://fb.me/12nbdXLuX #
- Having relationship problems? Maybe you’re too happy. Hmmm…. http://fb.me/BKCLZs2b #
- How can judging people less and assuming better of them improve our lives? An interesting evaluation of a… http://fb.me/Ij4Ddjea #
- How can judging others less & assuming better improve our lives? An interesting study point it out. http://bit.ly/iWG58I #
- Hanging Out With a Better Class of People: Our Perceptions of Others Affect How We’re Seeing Them: http://EzineArticles.com/6300002 #
Powered by Twitter Tools