“Your body is; what your soul believes.”
It’s all within you. You are the master reining over your body and everything your body experiences. Your ‘spirit’ is the key to creating a balance in your body and your life.
You would not consider spiritualism playing a role in your health?
It goes without saying that you do so much to keep the body fit and fine. You see a doctor on regular intervals, practice medication, therapies and what not. There is nothing wrong in it. But, while doing all this, you forget about your spiritual and mental well being. You don’t think about doing something for your spirits, your emotional health, and spiritual emptiness. Being spiritually fit could help you unravel many health complications including weight issues.
Let’s see how:
- In today’s society, there is so much emphasis on physical appearance, physical fitness and how much you do and achieve. You bear the unceasing burden or pressure for always being perfect, doing perfect, and looking perfect.
- Having an attractive and pleasing personality works well for you as well as people you deal with. If you are not in a good shape or health, you really feel miserable and succumb to a never ending depression. A fit body is not just the show-off attribute but it’s a need today. It’s something that fulfills you, completes you in a way that you always feel confident and ready to take up any situation without any inhibitions.
- If you’re on a health and fitness endeavor, enjoy the journey; be present from your heart. On this beautiful journey, let your spirit and soul indulge in it.
- It doesn’t serve any good if you work out a world class weight loss program, have the best-laid diet plan in the world and are not spiritually active. If you don’t know how to handle the feelings of depression, discouragement, and all the other negative emotions, you might not be able to overcome the glitches in whatever Weight loss program you undertake.
- Spiritual fitness also requires dedication and commitment. Sometimes, you tend to resent exercising and avoid eating healthy. You out of frustration of not achieving the desired results resort to self-sabotaging behavior. Here, you need to hang on to the spiritual stillness, patience and your true inner self. You should consciously make choices to interrupt those damaging activities; self-sabotaging behavior would slowly fade away.
- More the complexities of your daily activities and life, the more you need to concentrate on your inner, spiritual well being. Women are prone to complex situations and health issues. It’s the natural course of their life, from being a girl, a wife, a mother and a house leader; their life and body goes through so many alterations. You as a woman need to put your health on the top of the priority list.
- Today weight loss for women and its healthy maintenance is deemed requisite for boosting confidence and psychological health. Treat your body well and feel the joy of life in sync with every part of your being!
- Spiritual practices augment our coping skills and promote feelings of optimism and hope. It could encourage us to perform healthy behaviors, and inject a sense of well being. Spiritual practices also help us to practice positive habits and promote good immune function. It is not solely the practice of healthy habits that promotes health but the attitude that is derived from being spiritually oriented.
You would know when you reach the place when feelings of peace, harmony, and contentment accompany you most of the time. You would be joyfully engaged in the melody of life. You would be filled with a sense of wonder for the universal mystery about fitness lied within you all the time.
About the Author: Paula Dawson is a health writer and yoga enthusiast. Besides this she contributes for various online health publications that mainly cover weight loss for women, health guides and fashion. When she’s is not educating her readers with her writings, she’s most likely educating herself by reading her favorite stuff.