In the end, all that is left of any of us are the memories in those we touched.
As they say, no one will every say, ” I wish I worked more,” or “My only regret is that I didn’t have a better car.”
A few fun tips to enhance your relationships (of all kinds) that won’t cost you a dime:
- Leave a note in the refrigerator for your co-workers or spouse saying how much you appreciate them.
- Call someone just to say “I’m thinking of you, and I wanted you to know.”
- Surprise your significant other with a home cooked meal for “no occasion.”
- Give a “real” hug to someone who matters for “no reason at all.”
- Hold hands with your spouse or partner while you’re watching TV. (Even better, spend time each night talking before you put on the TV.)
- Find more reasons to say “thank you” to the people you know.
- Go to bed earlier with your partner and hold each other until you fall asleep.
- Let go of the resentment you still carry from a past relationship. (They don’t know you’re still carrying and it’s not helping anyway.)
- Wake up each day with appreciation for all the people in your life; those who are still with you and those that are no longer here.
Take time to treasure your relationships NOW. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow.
Please add your ideas below.