Do a surprise favor for someone today.
One of the best ways to improve your life is to help improve the day for someone else.
After all, you can’t feel bad when you’re doing good.
It doesn’t have to be big nor expensive.
- If the person behind you in the grocery checkout only has a few items, let them go in front of you.
- If you’re crossing a toll bridge, give the clerk a couple of dollars for the person following you.
- Hold the door open for a stranger.
- Give your change to someone less fortunate than you.
- Offer to help carry the bag of an elderly woman. Smile at strangers and wish them well.
It doesn’t take much; but the difference will amaze.
Please post in the comments below other ideas about how we can help each other.
Leave a Reply