Every Monday for the last several years I’ve sent out the Monday Motivational Memo (“MMM)”. It’s designed to help you move forward with whatever is holding you back and always offers some small piece of advice.
For the first time in the several hundred MMMs that I’ve sent out, I’m changing the format.
I’m asking YOU to spread a very positive message.
Please join me in making this go viral. The details are below.
My friend, mentor, and Zumba instructor, Greg Parnell, inspired me with this idea. He posted on my Facebook page, three items for which he was grateful and then he challenged me to do the same for seven days.
I accepted this, and I thought
“With all the negativity in the world right now, wouldn’t it a great way to remind us of what’s going well?”
What am I asking you to do?
- Each day for the next seven days, think of three things for which you are grateful.
- Post them on the ThisTimeIMeanIt page, and on your own if you have one. (If you don’t have a Facebook page, post them in the comments section below.)
- Tag a friend and challenge them to do the same thing.
- Whether you post on your own page or on mine, please tag me (@scottqmarcus or @thistimeimeanit) and I’ll comment too, further increasing the reach
- Spread this far and wide; let’s see how far we take it.
To get started, my three for today:
- I had a wonderful weekend with my wife.
- The weather today in Eureka is amazingly fantastic.
- I will be turning 60 this month and my health is doing great, thank you.
How positive can we be? How far can we take this?
Tag, you’re it!
Leave a Reply