Dr. Nick Yphantides (“Dr. Nick”) AND Barb Cady!
Two of our most requested fascinating folks are back TOGETHER in one interview, moderated by Scott.
Some of the topics we covered:
- How to stay in control of your diet/program during summer
- Travel, vacations, and other weigh loss traps
- Dealing with guests and restaurants
- Keeping a positive “I can do it” attitude
Who would most benefit from this recording?
- If you would like to be healthier, maybe even lose those few stubborn pounds that just won’t budge, this is for you.
- If you feel you’d be better able to lead a happier and more fulfilling life if you didn’t have so many other things to do, this is for you.
- If you have ever wondered how successful people manage to find time for themselves, their families, AND their health, this is for you.
About Barb Cady
Barb is the president of TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly.
In their last inspirational discussion, topics ranged from the general areas of health, weight, and happiness and the impact weight has on physical and psychological health, as well as the role of a good support system and safe, sustainable strategies, while living in a society of abundance.
About Dr. Nick
Dr. Nick is the medical spokesman for TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) and the Chief Medical Officer of San Diego County, Author of My Big Fat Greek Diet.
Dr. Nick Yphantides used to weigh 467 pounds (sic) and is now an advocate for those in his community who need it the most. He currently serves as the Chief Medical Officer for San Diego County and its 3.2 million residents (1% of America’s population). He is the Founding Co-Chair of San Diego’s Childhood Obesity Initiative, was the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of one the largest network of Community Clinics in San Diego County, the CMO of the Council of Community Clinics and was the publicly elected Chairman of the Board for Palomar Health, the largest Public Hospital District in California. Also serves as the national Medical Spokesperson for TOPS.