Now you have three great motivational options:
- Just You
- Six Pack for you and Five Friends (only $24.50 per person for the entire 3 months!)
- Cheaper by the (Bakers) Dozen for you and 12 other friends (only $15.15 per person for the entire 3 months!)
How the group plans work:
- One person pays the entire fee
- He or she gives provides us with the names and emails of his or her friends
- We give them a link to enroll at no charge. (We do not enroll them in accordance with can-spam regulations.)
- You all follow the program together
Topics covered include:
- How to set realistic “holiday-appropriate” goals
- Managing your way through the maze of celebrations, parties, and events
- Dealing with seasonal temptations
- Establishing a simple plan that will allow you to still enjoy the holidays while not losing control
- Dealing with family dynamics, food pushers, and food “cops”
- Handling cravings and urges that pop up during this time of year
- And of course, getting back up after you slip up
- We will end the program with a plan to continue the progress into next year (rather than having to restart it with another frustrating New Year’s Resolution)
By signing up, you will get:
- Regular motivational emails for you and all your friends
- Videos and audios that you can watch, save, and listen to repeatedly, and discuss with others
- A supportive group to exchange ideas –
If you are the type of person who cares about your health and doesn’t come up with excuses to avoid doing what “needs to be done.” You are the type of person I want!
What are the specifics?
- AT LEAST one audio or video file with easy-to-follow insights to help you change your thoughts and keep you motivated. It will be delivered right to your email every week. The first few will be tailored to the topics listed above. (I’ll tell you about the others in a few moments.)
- A positive statement/affirmation at least once a week, probably more. Each one will help you get “get your head around” those thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that are limiting you and causing you to give up
- Some really cool step-by-step worksheets I developed of which I’m really proud. I promise they will give you skills and insights to let you sit down, answer some quick questions and determine a very specific path through the holidays that fits your personal needs and goals.
- To help with those, there is an on-line quick training programs; which you can watch when you want. (This has been a long term goal of mine and I’m very excited!)
- An invitation to the “Inner Oval,” a special private “list serve” (online email support group). I promise that several times a week, you will receive valuable information on how to stay in control. You can reply to it privately, not at all, of (if you want) you can do so publicly and anyone else can give their insights, ideas, recipes, and suggestions to help hold you up and hold you accountable (if that’s what you want). The logic of being part of a group is that more ideas generate better ideas. That’s why support groups and meetings are so effective, right?
- If you have a cell phone – and if you want it – you’ll get regular texts reminding you to stay on track and encourage you
- And because we’re all basically “wrinkled kids” and like stickers and stars, you’ll get regular “rewards” celebrating your accomplishments and encouraging you to stay the course
I guarantee you’ll be satisfied. If you go through the entire program from early November through mid January and you don’t feel it was worth your money, I’ll refund the whole thing.
You will receive confirmation of sign up within 72 hours. If you have a question, please call 707.442.6243
- If you wish, you can collect the money from your friends or chapter members to reimburse yourself but we will not do separate billing on group plans.
- Group plans are non-refundable unless every single person in the group asks for the refund according to our policies.