These three live recordings featuring Scott are some of his very favorites, recorded over the years while speaking to various audiences. They are sure to enlighten, inspire, and educate you, all with Scott’s content-rich and upbeat style.
The three CDs include:
From the WAS to the WILL BE
Recorded at a non-denominational spiritual conference, this upbeat, inspirational, fun talk focuses on getting from where you are to where you want to be. It focuses a great deal on forgiveness and thanks.
- How to change your beliefs to accomplish more
- Why all change is caused by fear, force, or pain
- Coming to terms with the “slow” pace of change
What’s Eating You – and Why Are You Eating it Back?
An inspirational audio about weight loss and its causes, recorded at a college course on nutrition, food
issues, and wellness.
- The “Eating Cycle” and how it affects our weight loss (or gain)
- Definition of habits and how to change them
- Why eating too much is generated by positive intention
If I Always Do What I’ve Always Done…
Scott’s most poignant and touching talk, given at a foster parent conference. In it he shares his inspiring thoughts on the importance of parenting and how often it is unappreciated. Although recorded at a parenting conference, the subject applies to anyone who’s ever felt overwhelmed or stuck.
- Understanding the “Rules of the Universe”
- Think 1st: A simple technique to prevent being overwhelmed
- How to stay satisfied when the results of your work might take decades
Available as one three-CD set or as three MP3 downloads. Individual CDs are not available but MP3s can be purchased separately. Please note – you will get three CDs or MP3s for the one price!