What you’ll get in this set of three CDs:
CD #1: Improving Your Relationships
“Queen of Rejection” and psychotherapist, Dr. Elayne Savage, gets you past the barriers of more fulfilling relationships.
- The difference between “being” and “feeling” vulnerable – and why it matters
- The THREE entities in every couple’s relationships
- Communicating better to for a more fulfilling relationship
CD #2: How to Have a Closer Relationship With Your Family
Family and parenting expert, Scott Hammond, author of The Every Day Dad, provides great tips to enhance your family life.
- Get more of what you want — while including your family
- Lowering “guilt and shame” levels for busy parents and partners
- Moving from a “have-to” to a “get-to” mentality
CD #3: Getting Past Sadness
Jollytologist, Allen Klein CSP, demonstrates and documents the therapeutic benefits of humor.
- • How to get and keep your perspective with humor
- • The five “Laws of Laughter”
- • Why laughter is important in loss
About the “Getting Past What Holds You Back” Interview Series:
These intimate, educational, and sometimes even humorous, hour-long interviews by Scott “Q” Marcus with world-class experts are designed to educate, motivate, and help you overcome what holds you back. If you have ever felt “stuck,” you’ll find what you need here.
Available as one three-CD set or as three MP3 downloads. Individual CDs are not available but MP3s can be purchased separately. Please note – you will get three CDs or MP3s for the one price!
There are no reviews yet.