Get your copy of the hour-long interview between Scott and Barb Cady for only $5, President of TOPS, at the very bottom of this page. (By the way, if you’d like free inspirational materials to help you stay on track to lose weight, stay motivated, and feel better, fill out the form above the download button.)
This was a well-attended, live, inspirational discussion about the general areas of health, weight, and happiness and the impact weight has on physical and psychological health, as well as the role of a good support system and safe, sustainable strategies, while living in a society of abundance. She and Scott have a great report on this lively interview.
Some of the topics covered:
- What it takes to get “unstuck” and be happier, healthier, and still “have a life.”
- The impact of weight on physical and psychological health
- The role of a good support system
- Her perspectives on being the head of a large organization while still carving out time for a personal life;
Who would most benefit from this recording?
- If you would like to be healthier, maybe even lose those few stubborn pounds that just won’t budge, this is for you.
- If you feel you’d be better able to lead a happier and more fulfilling life if you didn’t have so many other things to do, this is for you.
- If you have ever wondered how successful people manage to find time for themselves, their families, AND their health, this is for you.
To find out how to purchase the MP3, follow the link at the bottom of the page.