For an overview of what’s on this page, you can watch this video
Terms and Conditions
ThisTimeIMeanIt.com Inner Circle
Your persistent and diligent participation in The Circle will help you move forward with what’s important to you.
By diligently participating in The Circle you will:
- Identify barriers to your success
- Develop plans to overcome them
- Develop relationships with other supportive people
Now, let’s talk about our deal.
- Basically you are invested in access to a program devised by me limited to no more than 15 people at any one time. Part of the reason it’s so valuable is because of the combination of individuals who will be selected and because the Circle is credible, understandable, and sincerely motivated.
- Here are the major points of that relationship:
- I, Scott “Q” Marcus, am acting as a consultant or coach and do not have the power to control your actions nor do I have powers over unexpected events. Therefore, you agree to hold me harmless if plans do not turn out as expected.
- I agree to never suggest something to you that would be considered unacceptable or illegal. You agree that you understand that standards change and that something that may be acceptable at one point in time.
- I will reply to communication within one week unless I am completely unavailable or due to technology or due to acts of God.
- If you do not actively participate after being approved and signing up, that is not my fault, and I do not have to refund your money.
- If I decide you do not fit within the parameters of The Circle, I can remove you and I will refund what you have paid, based on the terms of the guarantee.
- You agree to pay a non-refundable, except as noted below, initiation fee to participate in the Circle. Should you not be accepted to the Circle, the fee will be refunded. Should you be accepted, the remaining fees are due within 5 business days. Should you not pay the remaining fees in that period, you have forfeited the initiation fee and will have to pay it again should you choose to enroll at a later date.
- You also agree, if we remove you from The Circle because of poor conduct, at the sole discretion of myself, no fees will be refunded. Some examples of poor conduct would be participating in unethical practices, sharing private information about myself or other participants, being obnoxiously argumentative, refusing to do agreed upon assignments, complaining about The Circle in a public fashion, lying about your background and experience either, or anything that could reasonably be considered unethical behavior at the sole discretion of myself.
- Unless we come to some other written agreement, at the end of the period for which you signed up, email and additional support will end.
- You agree that it is acceptable to you that from time to time I may ask another expert, or one of my trusted associates to explain something to you, or to participate in our communications.
- You agree that upon my recommendation and direction you will diligently pursue needed services to help you and tutor you. I agree to provide direction when working with you to help accelerate your success.
- You agree that you will make every effort within your means to obtain the software, book and learning resource recommendations I make to you. I do not recommend things just to spend your money or to get a commission. I recommend them because I know you need them. You also agree that you understand that I may get a commission on some of my recommendations, but I will always point that out should it be the case.
- You agree that having a coach/consultant that never does anything to increase his skills is probably not the best one to have. You agree that you understand that from time to time I take advanced training and may not be readily available to you 24/7, 365 days per year. You also agree that on occasion a phone appointment may be rescheduled.
- You also understand that you get access to my online resources for ThisTimeIMeanit.com for free along with any related public seminars.
- You understand that based on the package and length of time you signed up for; you will get various services and resources. You also understand that due to my busy schedule and the number of people in the Circle, there is no regular schedule for the calls or webinars. It is your responsibility to check the schedule and set time aside. I will do what I can to accommodate as many people as possible. However, you will not hold me liable if the schedule conflicts with yours. You understand that you will receive recordings of all public events that you can view or hear on our own time.
- Since part of self-improvement is self-responsibility, you understand that it is up to you to initiate any personal time (such as coaching calls) with me. I will not “chase” you. I will do my best to accommodate you but my schedule is extremely busy so you understand that you might need to be flexible and that it would be wise to try and schedule these calls well in advance.
- You agree this program is based on my personal experience and opinions. My efforts to help you cannot be construed as a promise that you will have a successful result.
- You agree that if a dispute arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association before resorting to litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. You also agree, this agreement will be deemed as having been executed in Eureka, California and is governed by the laws of the state of California. Any action arising out of this agreement must be filed in a state court or federal court located in the State of California.
- You agree that by paying the initiation fee, you have read this document in its entirety and payment of the initiation fee constitutes acceptance of these terms.
To start the process, click the button:
If any time during the first 15 days from date of acceptance, you decide this was not for you – and you paid in full — let us know in writing and we will refund everything back to you – including the initiation fee.
If it’s after 15 days but still within the first month, we’ll keep the initiation fee.
If it’s after that, we will retain the initiation fee. However, we’ll send you back the unpaid months, based on the pay-as-you-go subscription rates. (If you were with us more than three months, we’ll use the six-month plan’s rates. Otherwise, we’ll use the three-month plan).
So, for example, let’s say you chose the Platinum plan for six months. Here’s what you would have paid up front:
Let’s say, after two months, something came up and you could no longer attend. We would re-work the cost and we would only retain: