The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming!Love the holiday season or hate it; whether you have a big family or a smal one; whether you're traveling or staying home; this time of the year is the most difficult time to stay focused and on track. That's why so many people give up on their goals and say, "I'll start again in January." It just seems like it's too dificult to keep moving forward. This year, you can make it different. You can actually enter January feeling like you're on track and moving forward.
Make fourth quarter 2014 your best ever by attending this exciting end-of-year event!Based on "The Big 5 of Habit Change," by Scott "Q" Marcus, this is the fourth - and possibly most important so far - in a series of uplifting, educational, playful seminars to help you get past what holds you back. In a safe, playful, creative environment with other like-minded folks, you will develop simple tools to help identify the barriers you face and then develop easy steps to allow them to overcome those obstacles so that when fall and the following holidays come barreling through, you'll be happier, healthier, and more successful.
Even if you don't celebrate the holidays, this program is essential for your own mental health.What will we do at the session?
- We will line out which days (and weeks) will be most problematic
- Using the support of the group, we will come up with solutions to your most vexing problems
- We'll use a four-question technique to make sure your objectives can actually get done
- We'll set out a stategy to do it
- You'll work out a agreement with yourself and with someone else to support you
- You'll have fun and feel encouraged and motivated
To see a more complete agenda and all the FAQs, scroll down.Why should you attend? Summed up: If you feel overwhelmed or overloaded - especially at this time of year - this seminar will send you on your way focused and enthused. You will have:
- More self-confidence, leading to the ability to do what you normally would not do
- Improved attitude, making you happier so you enjoy your life more. It will also help you have better relationships with the people you care about
- Better understanding of yourself, causing you to not feel like a victim but to feel empowered. It will also give you the ability to block future problems earlier, before they grown to be unmanageable.
- Better health so you can live a happier, longer, less-stressed life
- Baby boomers, especially women, who are concerned that poor habit choices are lowering their quality of life
- Anyone wanting to lose weight or change other bad habits
- People who are interested in or appreciate self-improvement seminars
- "Graduates" of previous sessions
- Coffee/tea will be served
- Dress is casual; the more casual the better
- 100% satisfaction no-hassle guarantee: If you attend and you don’t think it’s worth it, you get your money back. No questions. No arguments.
To see a more complete agenda and all the FAQs, scroll down.
To see all the FAQs, scroll down.
A Testimonial from a Past Client(Who continues to attend)
Where will it take place?October 25, 2014 10AM-1PM
Will this be a repeat of previous sessions?
Although the theme, "5 Habits," remains in place and we'll do a recap and an overview in each session, each session is a stand-alone seminar.
You say it's "interactive." What happens if I don't want to get involved?
You don't have to. You can just sit and observe. The number rule of the session is that it's a "safe place to be." Be as involved as you feel like.
Can I register at the door?
It depends on how many people pre-register. The room has limited space. (Plus you save money if you register in advance.)
What happens if I'm not happy with what I got?
There is a 100% satisfaction no-hassle guarantee: If you attend and you don’t think it’s worth it, you get your money back. No questions. No arguments.
How do I dress?
Casual; anything but naked. (But, if you really want too...)
Will food be served?
No. However, there will be coffee, tea, and water.
Will there be breaks?
Yes, at least one.
What is the cancellation policy?
If you cancel 96 hours (4 days) or earlier, you will get a full refund, but it will take up to 14 days to credit you (although it might be quicker). If it's less than 96 hours or less, we'll give you full credit for future presentations or towards coaching. It will be valid for one year.
I'm still unsure. What else can I do?
Call Scott at 707.442.6243 or contact him via the on-line form.