Yikes! Can you believe 2014 is half over?
If your year has been perfect and you’ve accomplished everything you set out to do in 2014, you don’t need to attend this session.
However, in the “real world…” Most of us set goals we don’t achieve.
We get frustrated.
We become passengers in our own lives.
That’s sad – but it’s not necessary.
- If you’d like more;
- If you’d like to feel better;
- If you’d like to drop a few pounds or get more fit;
- If you’d like to overcome long-standing obstacles…
This is for you.
Based on “The Big 5 of Habit Change,” by Scott “Q” Marcus, this is the third in a series of uplifting, educational, playful seminars to help you get past what holds you back.
In a safe, playful, creative environment with other like-minded folks, you will develop simple tools to help identify the barriers you face and then develop easy steps to allow them to overcome those obstacles so that when fall and the following holidays come barreling through, you’ll be happier, healthier, and more successful.
You will also have the option to continue to be supported for the entire year.
Why should you attend?
- More self-confidence, leading to the ability to do what you normally would not do
- Improved attitude, making you happier so you enjoy your life more. It will also help you have better relationships with the people you care about
- Better understanding of yourself, causing you to not feel like a victim but to feel empowered. It will also give you the ability to block future problems earlier, before they grown to be unmanageable.
- Better health so you can live a happier, longer, less-stressed life
- Stronger relationships with the people you care about
Who would most benefit from this session?
Overall, if you have ever been frustrated with yourself, this is for you!
- “Graduates” of previous sessions who would like to continue their progress
- Baby boomers, especially women, who are concerned that poor habit choices are lowering their quality of life
- Anyone wanting to lose weight or change other bad habits
- People who are interested in or appreciate self-improvement seminars
What will we go over?
Keep in mind that each session is different and although there’s a loose agenda, we work to meet the needs of the people in the room. (Um, that means “what you need is what we do.”)
- Overview of the 5 Habits
- Understanding Attitude and How to Change it
- The 80/20 Rule and why it Matters
- Identifying largest obstacles
- How we change them
A Testimonial from a Past Client
(Who continues to attend)
Where will it take place?
July 19, 2014
Will this be a repeat of previous sessions?
Although the theme, “5 Habits,” remains in place and we’ll do a recap and an overview in each session, each session is a stand-alone seminar.
You say it’s “interactive.” What happens if I don’t want to get involved?
You don’t have to. You can just sit and observe. The number rule of the session is that it’s a “safe place to be.” Be as involved as you feel like.
Can I register at the door?
It depends on how many people pre-register. The room has limited space. (Plus you save money if you register in advance.)
What happens if I’m not happy with what I got?
There is a 100% satisfaction no-hassle guarantee: If you attend and you don’t think it’s worth it, you get your money back. No questions. No arguments.
How do I dress?
Casual; anything but naked. (But, if you really want too…)
Will food be served?
No. However, there will be coffee, tea, and water.
Will there be breaks?
Yes, at least one.
What is the cancellation policy?
If you cancel 96 hours (4 days) or earlier, you will get a full refund, but it will take up to 14 days to credit you (although it might be quicker). If it’s less than 96 hours or less, we’ll give you full credit for future presentations or towards coaching. It will be valid for one year.
I’m still unsure. What else can I do?
Call Scott at 707.442.6243 or contact him via the on-line form.