Just because the economy is tight doesn’t mean you cannot have a dynamic speaker at your event!
Scott works with up to six non-profits a year on a special plan.
His humorous, highly interactive, and inspirational presentations deal with the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that lead to painful unproductive behaviors. Whether speaking with a small conference of managers on how to overcome procrastination among the staff or a thousand people at a wellness convention on how to finally drop the weight they’ve been carrying “forever,” he is known for lively, playful presentations and has been described as a cross between “attitude 101, group therapy, and a southern revival.”
If you qualify, here’s what he can do for (and with) you:
- One keynote and up to three workshops or breakouts over a 72 hour period (if you need that many)
- Personal coaching for attendees
- Management team consulting or training (topics including communication, stress, productivity, communication, attitude, life-balance, marketing)
- Arrive early and stay until end of event (if you wish)
- Promote the event to your people – to help increase excitement and attendance (if you want)
- Help you design marketing and advertising materials based on your theme
- Promote the event through his own extensive network
- Provide all handouts in a ready-to-print (or distribute) format
- Give “thank you” gifts to his volunteers and to the person who reads his introduction
- Give away a no-obligation, valuable “freebie” to everyone in the session whose interested
- Provide 10% of the “pot luck jackpot” to one local person
- Donate 10% of all on-site sales to your organization – or anyone else you want
In exchange, here’s what he requests:
- Lodging covered while on site
- Transportation covered from Northern CA to event location*
- Reimburse meals while traveling to and from your event*
- Pre-approved audio-video equipment provided by location
- Pre-approved handouts reproduced by your team* (or provided on-line)
- Communication with attendees in advance* (if you choose to provide the advance marketing support from above)
- Someone from staff to read a pre-written introduction and a pre-written outro to Scott’s events*
- Tables where Scott can provide his materials and services for sale*
- Letter and 30-second video of reference upon completion of the event*
- Contacts of three other entities that could potentially hire Scott*
* To read details, terms, and explanations, please follow this link.
Interested in seeing if you qualify? Click the button and make sure to say you’re looking for non-profit assistance.