Based on your answers to the questionnaire, ThisTimeIMeanit.com might work for you, but it seems that you’re not yet ready to move forward.
,Your answers indicate that you have many of these characteristics:
- You’ve considered making some changes but don’t see them as important to do right now or that it would be impractical at this point in your life
- You’re not necessarily a strong believer in how a group can help
- You might be unsure that being able to share with others can be of value to making a change
- You are considering whether or not it’s necessary to change
- You might also be unsure as to whether change can even be effective if attempted
With all of that in mind, depending on the attitude you develop towards changing – as well as your own personal beliefs – there is a slight likelihood that you would experience the benefits of being part of a group like ThisTimeIMeanIt.com.
.Please consider subscribing to the ThisTimeIMeanIt.com blog – at no charge – and taking a look at some of the materials we have to offer; as well as the columns, comments, and downloads.
Please also stay in touch and check in with us regularly.
If you have questions, please fill out this form:
.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
$97 for one year – if paid at once
(works out to $8.16 per month)
First 60 days only 99 cents upon sign up.
If not happy, cancel before 60 days & receive a refund.
4 payments of $29 for a total of $116
(works out to $9.75 per month)
First 30 days only 99 cents upon sign up.
If not happy, cancel before 30 days & receive a refund.
All plans include the ThisTimeIMeanIt.com 100% guarantee.
No Questions Asked; Satisfaction Promised.
You’re always protected with our 100% no-hassle cancellation policy.
If you don’t like the service, we’ll cancel your subscription. It’s that easy.
If you have questions or problems, please contact us.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]