ThisTimeImeanIt.com is the hub of a supportive group of people who come together to improve their lives and help others
ThisTimeIMeanIt.com is the hub of a supportive group of people who come together to improve their lives and help others. Using email, coaching, goal planning, motivational products, and developing affiliates, and practitioners, we find non-judgmental, affordable support for each other by providing options and ideas that one person alone, might not see.
- People are not bad because they have habits that hold them back from a happier or better life.
- It does not matter how many times previously one has tried to change, each person changes when the time is right.
- We are capable of making whatever changes we choose to undertake.
- Change is better accomplished through a series of steady, small steps than erratic large steps.
- If guilt and shame were motivational, we’d all be happier, healthier, and more successful.