Is it time to say goodbye?
- Accept the reality that what you had once is no longer working
- Get support
- Decide what you want to do that’s different
- Make a small step toward that new priority
- Praise yourself for changing
- Give thanks for what you had; it served you well for a long time. (If you’re saying farewell to a person, remember “compassion first” whenever thinking about them or bumping into them.)
Goodbyes are certainly not as fun as “hellos” but they are necessary.
How we handle them is essential to a balanced and happy life.
Every Monday, a new motivational memo is posted. Subscribers to ThisTimeIMeanIt.com’s coaching service get this – and many more benefits – sent to them directly. If you’d like to know more, follow this link.