ThisTimeIMeanIt.com holds regular inspirational open-to-the-public conversations to inspire, motivate, and help you overcome what holds you back. Unless otherwise noted, the calls are open to the public and do not cost anything to attend*. To receive the information on how to listen at no charge, you must register via the form on the bottom of this page! (By the way, all times listed below are Pacific.)
It’s our biggest interview yet!
Dr. Nick Yphantides “Dr. Nick” AND Barb Cady!
Two of our most requested fascinating folks are coming back TOGETHER in one interview, moderated by Scott.
February 11, 2015 – 4PM PT/7PM ET
Some of the topics we will cover:
- What it takes to get “unstuck” and be happier, healthier, and still “have a life.”
- The impact of weight on physical and psychological health
- The role of a good support system
- Her perspectives on being the head of a large organization while still carving out time for a personal life;
Who would most benefit from this?
- If you would like to be healthier, maybe even lose those few stubborn pounds that just won’t budge, this is for you.
- If you feel you’d be better able to lead a happier and more fulfilling life if you didn’t have so many other things to do, this is for you.
- If you have ever wondered how successful people manage to find time for themselves, their families, AND their health, this is for you.
About Barb Cady
Barb is the president of TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly.
In their last inspirational discussion, topics ranged from the general areas of health, weight, and happiness and the impact weight has on physical and psychological health, as well as the role of a good support system and safe, sustainable strategies, while living in a society of abundance.
About Dr. Nick
Dr. Nick is the medical spokesman for TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) and the Chief Medical Officer of San Diego County, Author of My Big Fat Greek Diet.
Dr. Nick Yphantides used to weigh 467 pounds (sic) and is now an advocate for those in his community who need it the most. He currently serves as the Chief Medical Officer for San Diego County and its 3.2 million residents (1% of America’s population). He is the Founding Co-Chair of San Diego’s Childhood Obesity Initiative, was the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of one the largest network of Community Clinics in San Diego County, the CMO of the Council of Community Clinics and was the publicly elected Chairman of the Board for Palomar Health, the largest Public Hospital District in California. Also serves as the national Medical Spokesperson for TOPS.
* NOTE: To listen to the call, you will dial into the 530 area code. So if you do not have an unlimited calling plan on your long distance service, you might have to pay a couple of cents per minute to your carrier. (Some calls do have the ability to be listened to on your computer at no charge.) Instructions will be sent to you on both options after you register. You are under no obligation to attend after registering and you will not be added to an ongoing mailing list unless you so choose. By registering for the call, you are agreeing that you understand these terms.
Subscribers to our service get additional personal coaching calls, members-only calls, and free recordings of every call, both personal and group. Why wait? Subscribe now; check out the details via any service on this page. We also conduct webinars. You can find out about them here. If you would like to see the list of past guests and/or order the recordings, go here.