What you’ll get in this set of three CDs:
Staying Focused and Overcoming Distractions
Learn from Olympic medal winner and motivational speaker, Paul Kingsman, as to why time management is essential – and why it’s such an essential skill to master if we wish to accomplish our goals.
- Difference between “excellence” and “perfection”
- Time blocking – and why it’s urgent
- Staying focused on long term goals
Overcoming Negative Self Talk
Gary Karp has been living with a T12 spinal cord injury since 1973 and is in the Spinal Cord Injury Hall of Fame as a disability educator. He explains how to get past those voices in your head saying, “You cannot have what you want.”
- Why you don’t have to be the best at everything
- Determining if your doubts are helping or hindering you
- Understanding “suckage” as part of the process
Re-Kindle Your Passion
If you’ve ever felt you’ve lost your passion, Mike Domtriz CSP, will get you re-inspired. The U.S. Military, educational institutions, NBC, ABC, and CBS have all featured his work.
- Identifying what matters most
- Re-igniting your drive for your career or personal life
- Moving forward to the next level
About the “Getting Past What Holds You Back” Interview Series:
These intimate, educational, and sometimes even humorous, hour-long interviews by Scott “Q” Marcus with world-class experts are designed to educate, motivate, and help you overcome what holds you back. If you have ever felt “stuck,” you’ll find what you need here.
Available as one three-CD set or as three MP3 downloads. Individual CDs are not available but MP3s can be purchased separately. Please note – you will get three CDs or MP3s for the one price!