Ms. Cady is the president of TOPS, “Take Off Pounds Sensibly.”
A well-attended, live, inspirational discussion about the general areas of health, weight, and happiness and the impact weight has on physical and psychological health, as well as the role of a good support system and safe, sustainable strategies, while living in a society of abundance. She and Scott have a great report on this lively interview.
Some of the topics covered:
- What it takes to get “unstuck” and be happier, healthier, and still “have a life.”
- The impact of weight on physical and psychological health
- The role of a good support system
- Her perspectives on being the head of a large organization while still carving out time for a personal life;
Who would most benefit from this recording?
- If you would like to be healthier, maybe even lose those few stubborn pounds that just won’t budge, this is for you.
- If you feel you’d be better able to lead a happier and more fulfilling life if you didn’t have so many other things to do, this is for you.
- If you have ever wondered how successful people manage to find time for themselves, their families, AND their health, this is for you.