Change a habit in 21 days guaranteed – or your money back!
Yes, it’s really can be done.
What you’ll get:
- A simple, uncomplicated plan that you need to do during those 21 days, based on a quick form that you’ll fill out. You see, the main problem is that many people don’t even take this first step! So, just by filling out that form, you’re going to get far more value this this service could possibly cost!
- Twenty one (21) multi-media (includes video and/or audio) emails with incredible suggestions about what to do each and every day to move forward. I know you’re busy so I promise to provide great ideas and inspiration that take just a few minutes to grasp. (Don’t forget however, you can save each email and come back again and again for additional support.)
- A short, (21-minute) weekly “get ready for the weekend” conference call at the end of every week to clear your doubts, give you direction, or even to share your concerns. You can interact with your habit change coach directly (or just sit quietly if you wish).
- A second short, weekly, “how did the weekend go?” recap call at the beginning of each week, just like the Friday call. (That’s two coaching calls a week! How much would that be worth?)
- Can’t make the calls or afraid you’ll miss something? No problem. You’ll also get a recording of each one to keep and replay over and over again!
This is an honest program with honest results.
- Making the goals too big or too complicated
- Constantly making unrealistic choices
- Not understanding how to replace bad habits with good habits
- Not knowing how to stick with a plan to institute those changes
- Beating themselves up for slipping, as they will inevitably do
And, possibly most importantly…
- By not having someone who will hold them accountable in a safe, supportive manner
What do you have to lose?
(except a bad habit)
“I know this worked because 21 days ago I was not riding my bike and going to the gym … I now find that I miss it if I don’t get out there and exercise.” Janice Lemke – Captain of International Weight Loss Organization