ThisTimeImeanIt.com is the hub of a supportive group of people who come together to improve their lives and help others
ThisTimeIMeanIt.com is the hub of a supportive group of people who come together to improve their lives and help others. Using email, coaching, goal planning, motivational products, and developing affiliates, and practitioners, we find non-judgmental, affordable support for each other by providing options and ideas that one person alone, might not see.
- People are not bad because they have habits that hold them back from a happier or better life.
- It does not matter how many times previously one has tried to change, each person changes when the time is right.
- We are capable of making whatever changes we choose to undertake.
- Change is better accomplished through a series of steady, small steps than erratic large steps.
- If guilt and shame were motivational, we’d all be happier, healthier, and more successful.
Based on the motivational behavioral model “LEPS,” founded by Scott “Q” Marcus, ThisTimeIMeanIt.com is designed to allow its members and guest the ability to analyze and understand how our beliefs, feelings, and attitude direct our thoughts, actions, and life. Once that is understood, using a combination of small steps, individual and group support, personal coaching, and motivational tools, we help you figure out exactly what you want to achieve and help devise a simple, easy-to-follow plan to accomplish it in a supportive, patient, and nurturing environment.
The bottom line is, “It’s all about attitude.” Virtually everything we do (or do not do) is because of our attitude.