If YOU really mean it, join us! Guaranteed satisfaction.
We have plans designed for every budget and personality. If you’d like a more personalized plan with phone calls and private coaching, follow this link.
Our basic plan – a great way to get started:
With this plan, you get:
- In your USPS (“snail mail”) mailbox each month, you’ll get a beautiful, unique, full-color, suitable-for-framing, card with specific suggestions on how to accomplish your goal on the inside. Each month focuses on a different topic.
Zip LIning on the Cruise
Motivational productivity expert and weight loss speaker, Scott Q Marcus getting ready to do a zip line on Allure of the Seas at the Quest for Excellence cruise.
[img src=http://thistimeimeanit.com/wp-content/flagallery/zip-lining-on-the-cruise/thumbs/thumbs_zip-line-10.jpg]361Checking the harness
[img src=http://thistimeimeanit.com/wp-content/flagallery/zip-lining-on-the-cruise/thumbs/thumbs_zip-line-05.jpg]330Putting on the chest strap
[img src=http://thistimeimeanit.com/wp-content/flagallery/zip-lining-on-the-cruise/thumbs/thumbs_zip-line-08.jpg]280Tightening the harness
[img src=http://thistimeimeanit.com/wp-content/flagallery/zip-lining-on-the-cruise/thumbs/thumbs_zip-line-09.jpg]260Watch where you tighten that thing please.
[img src=http://thistimeimeanit.com/wp-content/flagallery/zip-lining-on-the-cruise/thumbs/thumbs_zip-line-07.jpg]250What are you looking at?
Does this harness make me look fat?
SAMPLES OF THE CARDS Select an Image to Find out More About it Press “I” to Read About Each One
But – of course, there’s more!
In addition to the cards, the basic plan also provides:
- An introductory in-person phone call from Scott “Q” Marcus to welcome you aboard and see if there’s anything specific you need
- A downloadable monthly motivational calendar to allow you to line out your goals for the month and monitor your progress
- In your email each week, you receive a motivational affirmation or tool to help you stay focused.
- The option to take part in a monthly national conference call where we’ll discuss specifics and ideas with other members around the country. You can ask for help, discuss ideas, sit quietly, or support others. It’s completely up to you. You can be as involved or as uninvolved as you wish. Whatever you do, the group is a safe and warm place to exchange ideas. You can also invite one other person to attend each time!
- This Time I Mean It: the e-newsletter, which includes interviews, advice, links you’ll enjoy, downloads, and the “video of the month”
- If you want personal coaching or support from Scott, you can get it at a greatly reduced rate at up to one hour per month. Scott’s standard coaching fee is $125 per hour; yours will be only $55 – a savings of 60%
Approximate total value: $750
Choose Your Payment Option
Note: In order to become a member, you must also fill out the client application. (If we are not able to accept you, your money will be promptly refunded.)
|Annual Plan $97 for one year – if paid at once (works out to $8.16 per month) First 60 days only 99 cents upon sign up. If not happy, cancel before 60 days & receive a refund.||Quarterly Plan 4 payments of $29 for a total of $116 (works out to $9.75 per month) First 30 days only 99 cents upon sign up. If not happy, cancel before 30 days & receive a refund.|
All plans include the ThisTimeIMeanIt.com 100% guarantee. No Questions Asked; Satisfaction Promised.
You’re always protected with our 100% no-hassle cancellation policy. If you don’t like the service, we’ll cancel your subscription. It’s that easy.
If you have questions or problems, please contact us.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]