The more grateful we are, the happier we are.
In a crazy, busy, over-overwhelming world, it’s hard to remember to be grateful. But it definitely helps.
- Thank a co-worker for what he or she did for you
- Thank a clerk for his or her help
- Leave a note for your letter carrier thanking him for his hard work
- Put a dollar in jar for charity
- Tell a family member how happy you are to have her in your life
- Pray, meditate, breathe deeply
- Send a card
- Smile when you can – and catch yourself doing so
- Leave a post below
With Thanksgiving approaching, it seems like a good time to get “in practice.” Please share what you did.